If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (413) 372-4115

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Do you know of someone who has had an Electrical Fire in their Home?

5/9/2022 (Permalink)

Have you ever wondered if your home is safe from electrical fires? Electrical fires can be caused by a number of things. Here are just a few that you should be aware of. 

Consider having old worn out receptacles and/or wiring replaced. 

Don't overload a circuit. If you need additional outlets call a licensed electrician to add more outlets to your home. 

Do you have old appliances that have frayed cords? Consider buying newer appliances to prevent the possibility of a fire in your home. 

Be sure to check the recommended bulb wattage for all of your lighting fixtures. Never use anything higher than what the fixture recommends. 

Always unplug space heaters when you are not at home or when you are sleeping. Never have your space heater to close to curtains or any other flammable items. 

If you do have a fire, SERVPRO will be here to restore your home properly. 

Other News

View Recent Posts